The processing of personal data is an integral part of the operation of our website. It is important for us that personal data belonging to customers are processed in a way which does not conflict with the principles and requirements of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data. For this reason, but also because of transparency in the handling of personal data, we have prepared this information on personal data protection.
In cases where personal data concerning the customer are obtained from the customer as the data subject, the controller shall provide the following information when collecting personal data:
- The operator of the website is the company VM Telecom s.r.o., Panenská 8, 811 03 Bratislava.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is the operation of the website as well as reservations or orders of goods and services based on customer requirements and also the marketing activities of the operator based on legitimate interest. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is thus Article 6(2)(b) and (f) of the GDPR, and for its fulfilment it is necessary to obtain and process personal data to the minimum necessary and also possible extent.
- When operating the website, we care about the confidentiality of the personal data of our customers and do not provide their personal data to any other entities, except for any transport company that provides delivery of those goods or services, payment service providers or other entities legally authorized to access the data.
- We store the personal data of our customers related to the delivery of goods and services for the time being necessary to meet the archiving obligations arising from special regulations (e.g. the relevant legal regulations governing accounting obligations, etc.).
- The customer, as the affected person, has the right to information and access to their personal data, the right to correct them, the right to portability and also the right to delete them, the right to object to or restrict their processing. The right of each affected person also includes the right to make a complaint with the supervisory body which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
- Our goal is to collect and process personal data of customers to the smallest possible extent. However, the delivery of goods and services is not possible without the processing of personal data. The provision of a minimum range of data is therefore a requirement necessary for the conclusion of a contractual relationship.
- It is in our legitimate interest to know how our visitors use our website in order to improve the possibilities and convenience of visiting and using it, as well as the possibility of implementing marketing communication. To this end, we also use, as far as possible, third-party tools that allow us to do so. These are mainly Google Analytics, Google+ Platform, Facebook Connect. IP addresses and cookies help us in this with the consent of visitors. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser settings.
- If the customer, when creating an order in the e-shop, has agreed to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, we do so by sending e-mail messages (e.g. newsletters or offers of similar goods and services) to the contact e-mail address. The customer may revoke their consent at any time by sending a cancellation of the processing of personal data which we immediately block or liquidate and we will no longer use the personal data provided by you for marketing purposes.
- By contacting our support as well as the customer helpline, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed for the purpose of implementing this service.